Idling to derank

In south american servers people are coming across a bunch of killers who set up macros to continuously m1 while they afk in order to derank, which needless to say are pretty boring to be queued up against.

If I do come across, record and report one of these people via ticket, will they be punished?

Comments

  • Oof...we have a lot of those on PS4.

    Yeah, it's boring but you can rack up a lot of points.

    I'm not approving of their playstyle but next time:

    1. Run in their red stain to get Boldness points, back and forth. You'll always get 400 points for "Escape."
    2. Get hit and heal each other for Altruism points.
    3. Make sure there are 2 or more players on a single generator and blow them up, make sure to miss your skillchecks. This will get you a lot of Objective points.
    4. Survival Points, I mean...if you have Self Care and want to Self Care to get Survival Points.

    Again, I'm not condoning their actions, but if you want to make the best of a bad situation, that's how you do it. And if you do it enough, the killer will NOT derank, they'll most likely black pip.

  • Macro bots? 2016 wraith bots flashbacks lol