Does anyone actually use the rift
I havent touched that ######### and Ive never seen a streamer or anyone else use it so hmm?
I havent touched that ######### and Ive never seen a streamer or anyone else use it so hmm?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I buy it then just play normal. Always hit 70. The challanges too
I've been at 70 for 2 days now. Not buying it.
There's nothing appealing when all the good charms came from DLC and Codes and they literally gave free cosmetics away.
bhvr absolute legends
I haven't bought it since the first rift to be honest I don't care about it anymore
I only buy the Rift if I know I can reach 70. I did it for the first and third, but last Rift I left the game for a bit so I only got halfway :p
I don’t generally buy cosmetics and had the cells I got back from the first rift, so when I hit 70 for this one I didn’t have much reason not to buy it because I immediately got my money back.
yes, sometiems tehre are good skins like this case i think there were some good skins. but i never pay on the rift to get progress, i always hit level 70 a little before the tome 3 ends.