MMR probably already running
The past few days I was only versing players on a very high caliber. 4000+ hrs only, sweaty loadouts (play2win) etc
Previously I was getting these sweats aswell but not ALL the time, I had a few under 1000k hrs players or even fresh red rank babys.
Ngl, I thought MMR might bring balanced matches but it's actually becoming really stressful to have strong opponents aaaaalll the time. I want to have some chill matches in between.
Happens to me for both killer and survivor.
Tagged:
Dev
Comments
I know the feeling of this. During the day, I go into a match as either side and just think 'Yeah, I'll have a mess around. Earn some points, have a nice fun match'. Then night hits and I start taking prescription pills and stabbing Adrenaline into my system ready for a night of pure sweats and tryhard builds. Seriously though, it just get's so damn boring going against the same death build Spirit, or Slugger Billy. I just want one night where people don't try so damn hard to break a world record for quickest escape or 4K deaths.
MMR is in the background as we check how it would perform if it were live for tuning purposes. It's not deciding who plays against who yet.
I don't know.....
As Nurse....I get paired with Red Ranked survivors....even when I shouldn't. Now, I've been Rank 1 with her before and I understand if the "System" wants me to face stronger opponents but....at my Rank, I shouldn't.
Because.
As Wraith...I'm faced with Ranks at my level.
I don't find this a coincidence, I believe there is some system in place that's pairing me with stronger opponents when I use my girl Sally and weaker opponents when I'm Wraith.
Something is going on. @DwightOP
This is what Red Ranks are like. Try to remember that even the good players slip up. We all go in and out of potato; minute to minute, second to second.
I dont know that its live yet but i have a feeling this games balancing issues are going to come to the forefront when decent killers are no longer being fed potato's
I don't think so. I still get either 4 sweaty red rank SWF or 4 completely clueless noobs. Either I completely stomp with 3 gens left or get completely destroyed with 0 kills. There is never any imbetween.
I can't wrap my head around the ranking system for killers and survivors. Tonight I played a match with Freddy and a match with Bubba, and as a rank 11 killer I was matched with purple and red rank survivors. In the Bubba match it was a rank 1 survivor, and Freddy a rank 4! However when I played a survivor match as a rank 6 survivor, I was put into a lobby where everyone from my teammates to the killer were all between ranks 15 through 20. I mean seriously, #########???
This is what I've been griping about for 6 months. These chuckleheads come on here, talking about easy matches and how you rarely face strong teams. Meanwhile, I get nothing but sweat lords with thousands of hours in the game.
Just out of curiosity, where are you from? I am from Texas, but I get booted to the south American servers a lot, which is where the strong survivors lurk.
That's probably MMR doing his job. You stomp a random squad, your score raises and puts you Instantly against harder groups.
North EU, versing mostly Germans and Russians. I can't remember having so many and so constantly sweaty matches in my entire dbd playtime (4k hrs) than these past few days. Every single profile I check is a longtime player and every loadout is minmaxed optimised and played up to its potential.
I'm not asking to play against noobs all the time. I don't mind having stronger opponents. But pls, not all the time. I want to play against beginners or mediocre players aswell here and there.
Ngl I have a concern that MMR might burn out players. That's to stressful, especially when we have no casual game mode.
Yep, same here. I don't like stomping every game, but damn, I get sick of playing the people that know every tile down to the pixel and run some form of dh, ds, bt, unbreakable, spine chill, iron will, and adrenaline.
They always loop the pallet, dead hard, then loop it again. Lose 2 or 3 gens in the first chase, the a gen per hook.