Lisa Garland legendary skin

Why in the lobby Lisa is still Cheryl ? I know this is skin for her but it's a first legendary skin!!! Can devs make a "Lisa Garland" lobby name for her? And new voice will be great too...

obraz.png


Comments

  • You aren't the first to bring this up, and won't be the last. A lot of us who bought it were really disapointed that nothing changed, apart from a unique lobby pose. I was really disapointed that there's nothing unique, apart from the huge price I had to fork out for it. I really hope they do add something to this skin in a future patch, otherwise I will never buy another legendary skin set again.

  • @TheNox said:

    Why in the lobby Lisa is still Cheryl ? I know this is skin for her but it's a first legendary skin!!! Can devs make a "Lisa Garland" lobby name for her? And new voice will be great too...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2S27ONQKCJY6/obraz.png

    I'm sure I saw the name appear as Lisa Garland and Alessa Gillespie

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    You aren't the first to bring this up, and won't be the last. A lot of us who bought it were really disapointed that nothing changed, apart from a unique lobby pose. I was really disapointed that there's nothing unique, apart from the huge price I had to fork out for it. I really hope they do add something to this skin in a future patch, otherwise I will never buy another legendary skin set again.

    I think that the Devs will have a hard time selling Legendary Skins in general. This Skin had mostly negative feedbac. And while it looks stunning, it is not worth the extra 5 Bucks.

    And well, since the first Legendary Skin got a lot of negative feedback, next Legendary Skins will have a hard time to impress.