The Pig and the Head Trap
Okay. So this is seriously pissing me off and I would really like the DBD developers to make this change.
What is the point of The Pig putting on the head trap if they are just going to farm your ass and go straight after you and hook you over and over anyway? There is an entire timer that I believe should give the survivors at least a chance to play at all.
I think there should be a damage cooldown for The Pig once they place a head trap on you. There is NO sense in being hooked if you already have the head trap on you. Make it so we can't be hooked while we have a head trap on.
Comments
And they're wasting time and a trap.
Because a killer's power should never prevent them from attacking you. It's their choice if they want to go after you and they're wasting the stalling ability of their power. However, a survivor who is dead accomplishes less that a survivor with an additional objective, it's still a net gain as killer.
Gotta remember, having a head trap doesn't make you immortal. I've seen so many people play so poorly when I'm Pig, running out in front of me, searching loudly while injured 2m from me while I'm chasing someone else. It's so often an easy hit and hook in a matter of seconds because people think I have to ignore them.
Yeah I agree with the guy above. When I do play pig I usually chase someone new, but if I stumble upon you searching a jigsaw box ofc I am gonna down you fast. I might still leave you on the ground and go for someone else just because I still gained a lot of time playing like that, and maybe even 2 survivors in this case are kept busy while I am also chasing one person. And in a few cases me downing you, means you have to restart the box and sometimes I get a few kills out of that here and there. So why wouldnt I do that. But yes. Chasing the same guy immediately of hook is a bad way to play killer.....mostly. As in it will usually lose you the game. But hey thats still their choice to lose like that.
Who are you to tell the killer how he should play? Tunneling someone out of the game early could be a gamechanger for the killer. But I guess you were only focused on you having fun and winning..
Because it's only the killers business how he plays the game, and yet childish survivors can't focus on their own game. I mostly play survivor but sometimes I ignore my teammates when I see them t-bagging and stuff. I don't help those players they can rot on the hook.
You get 500 BPs for putting the hat on. Perhaps that is why a killer do that even if he is planning to "tunnel" that survivor out of the game. And sometimes killer can lose the survivor because of flashlight save, DS etc so always good to put the hat on. You have to play the game more so you understand why killers or survivors do different things in the game. It's called strategy.
I agree and disagree with this. If I see fellow survivors being downed and hooked within a minute or two of the start of the match, then I keep an eye on them. If I see that I'm the only one using my brains, then I detach and worry only about myself. I can understand the bloodpoint gain from putting the hat on. However, this is a game about sport. There will always be those who are completely ruthless, and there will be those that respect the "rules of war". In a game, especially one like this, I think it's important to show good sportsmanship, even as the killer. The end result is the same for all of us; we eventually gain and max out. I agree with both sides. However, to balance both sides, I think that certain aspects of the The Pig's usage of the hats should be altered to be a bit more fair for the survivors. It's no mystery that a lot of killers camp and tunnel survivors giving them no chance for any sort of win or progress. There are pros and cons to that, but that's just how I feel about it.