[solved] Recieving Anniversary Exclusives

So according to the timetable I should have the Deathslinger head, the Black Cake charm, and Claudette Morel shirt, right? At least by now.

I only have the Deathslinger head. I've been playing every day since the event started (if you need proof I can link my Twitch where you can the VODs saved and dated), yet I don't have the charm/shirt in my inventory.

Am I missing something here?

EDIT: made title more clear

EDIT 2: I logged in today and have now recieved the cosmetic & charm.

Comments

  • I have both cosmetics and the charm

  • @Doultime said:

    I have both cosmetics and the charm

    Interesting- that seems like a pretty ######### bug then.

  • Did you login before 11 EST and not login in again during the day?

    I logged in first thing and didnt get Claudette shirt. When I relogged in after 11(I think) it was there.

  • @Buttercake said:

    Did you login before 11 EST and not login in again during the day?

    I logged in first thing and didnt get Claudette shirt. When I relogged in after 11(I think) it was there.

    I've been playing from like 10:30pm BST to 2-4am BST every day- apparently that's about 5:30pm - 9:00pm (or in case of 4am, 11pm). So I should have been lol

  • I don't know the secret then...

  • @Buttercake said:

    I don't know the secret then...

    Yeah it's really frustrating actually lol.

    @Peanits if you don't mind the tag, is there something I'm missing here or is this a bug? If it is, am I able to contact support to receive these cosmetics, using the VODs as proof of me playing and logging in during that time?

  • U can still get it today so thats enough proof there is something wrong

  • @Doultime said:

    U can still get it today so thats enough proof there is something wrong

    Yeha I gathered something was wrong, I just don't know what is lol. It can't be that I have to play as the characters because I haven't played slinger.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1392448#Comment_1392448

    Yeha I gathered something was wrong, I just don't know what is lol. It can't be that I have to play as the characters because I haven't played slinger.

    just need to log in I havent played claudette nor deathslinger try restarting and submit ticket/post in bug section with screenshots or something since just loggin today is enough to unlock claudette shirt.

    Its even weirder that u got deathslinger hat but not the charm