Hillbilly got new chainsaw sound?
I haven't played Billy since he got bugged but today I tried him and did they change his chainsaw sound? Sounds so weird to me
I haven't played Billy since he got bugged but today I tried him and did they change his chainsaw sound? Sounds so weird to me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea and it sucks. Really wish they'd just fix him already. Hopefully they don't decide to keep the annoying new sound.
I think they've said it was a bug, it sounds like it's coming from a tin can.
Really? Amazing how they create bugs to untouched killers lol
Idk but sometimes billy chainsaw sound is bugged.
he is charging the chainsaw and dont hear anything.