Can event items be used after the event?
I have been looking for an answer for a long time now but everyone says no and yes and its all mixed. I just want to know if should use all of my event items before the event ends.
I have been looking for an answer for a long time now but everyone says no and yes and its all mixed. I just want to know if should use all of my event items before the event ends.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I still have Year 3 cakes that can be used, but things like Pustula Petal offerings get disabled as they trigger things to actually change in the game
Oh, I also still have Winter Party starters, Hallow's Eve Lunchboxes, Spooky Flashlights, and the firecrackers
Thx man