FPS lock at 62 should be changed

Currently we are all playing DBD by 62,and some players' pc can handle far more than that,so why not remove the fps lock to let some players having better gaming experiences without changing other players'?I am curious the fps lock is a technical difficulty problem or it is for the balance?(maybe high end pc have some buffs from that?) I hope the dev can look at this suggestion.And also they should add more details in video settings instead of only giving the choice to change the overall quality.

Comments

  • @Teddy said:

    Currently we are all playing DBD by 62,and some players' pc can handle far more than that,so why not remove the fps lock to let some players having better gaming experiences without changing other players'?I am curious the fps lock is a technical difficulty problem or it is for the balance?(maybe high end pc have some buffs from that?) I hope the dev can look at this suggestion.And also they should add more details in video settings instead of only giving the choice to change the overall quality.

    ever heard of gameusersettings.ini?

  • You can unlock the FPS in the .ini file

  • OK,I will try your methods,thank you.