Wildest Roller Coaster of Dead by Daylight matches
Have you ever been in matches back to back that just hit so hard you need to sit down with a glass of water after words just to process. Today I had that wonderful experience, Match 1 was 3 object of obsessions vs my very incompetent hag game play which is a real punch in the face for trying new things is to get hit with a 4 man sweat squad of legend. And the second one was iri head because I needed a win don't judge vs a cheater who as soon as 2 people went down instantly activated end game collapse with 5 gens left around a minute into the game.
If anyone else has tales of Dbd whiplash like this please leave it in the comments so I can read them.
Comments
Wouldve been hilarious if the cheater then died due to NOED+Bloodwarden
The timer did get to that point but sadly I don't use noed + bloodwarden on huntress