Can you fix Pyramid head
Fix pyramid head
He should not be able to hit through walls and pallets and he’s too fast!
Fix pyramid head
He should not be able to hit through walls and pallets and he’s too fast!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree, they should at least nerf his speed because I find it really annoying how he can hit through pallets, through walls AND he's trapper speed. It's a little annoying how they're releasing stuff like this and not fixing minor & major bugs. His hitbox is also insanely big. I was outside of his little ranged ability and yet I still somehow got hit. They should have kept it to where he has to hit you with the MIDDLE instead of the whole radius. He's incredibly overpowered with his speed. Something has got to go.
It's fairly simple too dodge once you get used to it. As long as you have average reaction time you should be able to dodge it.
And if it's at a window or pallet? Fake it. Don't drop it. Don't vault it.
The guy who posted this has 1 post (this one) and the guy who agreed had 2 posts
Nooobs
If you dont know don't talk
Of all the threads to revive, this hits hard :/