What is the issue with the cakes?
I took a little break from DBD in the hopes that the new MMR would be up and running when I next logged in, but alas it looks like that may never happen. LOL But I keep seeing posts about the birthday cakes not working as intended. I unlocked one in my blood web but should I hang on to it? I would certainly hate to use it if I can't get the full effect.
Comments
It doesnt stack but gives 140%
Oh wow that sucks. I think I'll hang on to it then. Thank you.
Theyll have it fixed next week. Im using mine to get more still. Events going to the 14th so theres plenty of time.
N0
Then I'll wait till the hotfix is applied. I can only imagine how disappointing it must be to see four or five birthday cakes and seeing none of them stack. ๐
Thats true, it is disappointing