[Vent] This community still somehow amazes me.
Sorry I gotta say this somewhere lol.
So I'm playing Freddy, map is pallet lodge. There's this one Cheryl who I down once, at the start of the game, and then never again all match because she's in PrimePosition™ (I'm talking I got unlucky and had a long wall spawn, window facing filler pallet, with a short wall next to it, pallet facing the filler tile).
I "slug" her at the start of the game because there's a Jeff nearby with a beamer and she's by a pallet. So I chase Jeff, hook him, he dies later on, as does a Kate who I feel bad for since she was found first and never healed. So I didn't camp or tunnel or "slug" excluding that beginning because I just don't find it fun
I prefer limiting myself because winning like that is way more rewarding. Then this ######### has the audacity to tbag/click at the end because I played fair and decided I wouldn't just camp her swf buddy and I let her get the endgame save.
So along comes endgame, I'm pretty tilted since that's 2 bad matches back to back and, I mean, I try my best to be kind, you could at least not be a dick. I get it, tbags and clicks don't do anything to change the game and they only affect you if you let them, but damn I was annoyed by now at her. So I send a "gg to everyone except the Cheryl".
So I'm live for this thing, and then this ######### really do be coming into my stream complaining how I slugged her because I was baiting the Jesus into a save. I mean what the ######### do you want me to do, pre-break the pallet in case someone drops it after? Just blow on the flashlights to change the direction of the damn beam?
Also I mean, apparently I did nothing but tunnel and slug and relied on PGTW to win. Asked the next match's survivors (4k, 11 hooks) if I camped or tunneled em and they said no, then suddenly they went surprisingly silent lol.
Sorry, I just had to vent. I've been in this hellhole since 2017 and goddamn you guys still manage to shock me with how entitled you can get. I really, really,and I mean really hate the terms "entitled [role] main" but complaining about being slugged because you were at a pallet AND someone was near for the flashlight save too? Seriously? If that isn't the textbook entitled survivor main everyone loves to call each other I don't know what is lmao.
Any point to this post? Not really. Basically if the killer is being nice be nice back, and if the survivor's aren't an obnoxious death squad no need for you to go full tryhard mode (unless they bring a Yamaoka offering, in which case please first hook mori them lol).
Let toxicity die with you. Don't pass it on, kill the cycle. A circle only has no end if you don't break it.
Be nice guys, I'll see you all out there in the fog.
-An entitled killer main who relies on tunneling, slugging, and PGTW to win games.
Edit: didn't realise there were 2 threads below me about "salty toxic entitled survivor mains" or something along those lines or I would've added this rant there lol, my bad guys.
Comments