What do you think about this BT change

BT as normal, but desactivate collision so it becomes a real anti-tunnel perk.

Why should i get punished for hitting the rescuer, and then getting bodyblocked by the unhooked person? Makes no sense to me. What are your thoughts?

Comments

  • The way I see it, if a BT survivor decides to try bodyblock despite having the chance to run, I'm just going to assume they're ready for another chase.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    The way I see it, if a BT survivor decides to try bodyblock despite having the chance to run, I'm just going to assume they're ready for another chase.

    Nah, its just abusing a mechanic and then the DS. Dont get me wrong, i have done a lot of 4k's because people been trying to abuse perks (ds and bt too), but i was wondering what would you think about this change. Thanks for your comment :P

  • So you want to remove the only way to prevent hook trades? BT is fine.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    So you want to remove the only way to prevent hook trades? BT is fine.

    Sure, as long as it gives me advantage its fine. Great, just another second chance perk to my build, including the other 3.