About the Legacy Issues

So how about the players like me? We also played this game since its release but we were dumb or rather, smart to not prestige to waste time in the grinding pain that was already an annoyance.

Or how about the ones who had a nasty bug and loss their event and prestige cosmetics. What about them?

I love this game, I really do. But I feel rather fishy about the decision about this Legacy Cosmetic. Like seriously , it's clothing with sparkles.

How about making a special tweak to it. Maybe, for the old ones they get to keep their current legacies but the newer ones get Rewarded a Bloody Cosmetic and A Bloody Legacy? (Basically a Legacy but bloody at the same time or maybe different coloured , maybe Smoky instead of gold glitters.)

Comments

  • I don't think this would really solve anything. The people who are angry don't want a new Legacy, they want the old Legacy; and they only care about the old Legacy because other players have it and they don't.

  • Just give everyone legacy. If they can give away people hound mask, untamed jackets, exclusive skins that cost THOUSANDS of dollars. They can give away a free exclusive.

  • Cant you guys stop with this legacy nonsense? They wont give it out again due to obvious reasons. Thats it.