Next update with more ingame settings?

I can't remember, but did bhvr announce more ingame settings for the upcoming midchapter patch? It was during a stream but I can't remember or find it rn

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    If we get proper options in the next update, I will buy auric cells.

    I mean if I get more ingame settings I will hopefully be able to play again in the first place.

    I'm playing on a 900x600 window size just to have my fps over 40 at any point. Not really enjoyable as you can imagine and that's a reason why I haven't played much since the removal of engine.ini tweaks.

  • Did they say which settings were being added?

  • @Vox_Nocturne said:

    Did they say which settings were being added?

    If I remember correctly they confirmed AA toggle and "more" but haven't specified what exactly. Maybe someone remembers better.

    My hope:

    - AA toggle

    - Vsync toggle

    - Proper resolution settings

    - Shadow settings

    - Volumetric fog/lightning toggle (my biggest hope, this one gave me 40+% more fps when turned off)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1390365#Comment_1390365

    Doesn't help that as usual, they made the game look worse on low, yet it has worse performance than before as well.

    I really don't understand this, sometimes it looks like they hate low budget or poor people :(

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1390368#Comment_1390368

    If I remember correctly they confirmed AA toggle and "more" but haven't specified what exactly. Maybe someone remembers better.

    My hope:

    - AA toggle

    - Vsync toggle

    - Proper resolution settings

    - Shadow settings

    - Volumetric fog/lightning toggle (my biggest hope, this one gave me 40+% more fps)

    Thank you for the details :).