Killer DC matchmaking cooldown
For survivors I can understand it because if you leave you screw over your team, but what does a killer dc do? End the game early? Deny them of a few bps? If Im getting pounded I wanna just leave and join a game where I might have a better chance, I dont see why I shouldnt be able to. (I got hard looped at groaning storehouse, this is the source of my pain)
Comments
Because it's not fair to four people that you decided you didn't want to play anymore.
I had to DC last night mid-game due to an actual emergency that happened, and I felt terrible. It's one thing to give up and just kinda wander around aimlessly, at least then the other players can have some semblance of a game, but to just kill the entire game because you're struggling? Not fair to them.
If you join a game your commiting yourself till the end screen