map offerings not even working.
just that. is known by devs?
just that. is known by devs?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you change your Character in the Lobby?
??
I cannot ask easier, sorry.
Did you switch your Character when you were in the Lobby with other players? Did you change the Killer/Survivor in those 60 seconds before game start?
i dont remember, but how would that be a problem?
I have noticed that my Offerings dont get used when I change the Character in the Lobby. When I was fully equipped before searching for a game, I got my Offering.
So I would assume that you switched your Character and because of that, the Offering did not get used. But thats just an assumption, I honestly only wanted to check if my thought process is correct.
Anyway, I have checked the Bug Report and did not see it reported at first glance, so you should post it here:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs