Old rift items

im wondering if we are ever getting a comeback of the cosmetics from the older rifts. i want fengs outfittt sooo bad. if anyone knows please let me know. thanks

Comments

  • I believe the devs said that cosmetics will be purchasable 6 months after their respective rifts at some point, which means that rift 1 should be coming up pretty soon.

    Charms are not obtainable after the rift ends


    Someone please correct me if i am wrong.

  • @chase131119 said:

    I believe the devs said that cosmetics will be purchasable 6 months after their respective rifts at some point, which means that rift 1 should be coming up pretty soon.

    Charms are not obtainable after the rift ends

    Someone please correct me if i am wrong.

    thats greattttt. i just want fengs outfit so im not mad. thanks for responding.

  • I’m looking forward to seeing about reacquiring the first rift cosmetics. I switched from PS to PC in late January so missed the first rift (got it on PS). Hag, Billy, and Nurse’s outfits are wanted.

  • @chase131119 said:

    I believe the devs said that cosmetics will be purchasable 6 months after their respective rifts at some point, which means that rift 1 should be coming up pretty soon.

    Charms are not obtainable after the rift ends

    Someone please correct me if i am wrong.

    I believe they said 6 months to 1 year after it closes. Although they did confirm the community outfits will be available in the mid chapter.