Is It Even Possible to Fix Haddonfield?

To fix Haddonfield would mean that an entire revamp would be needed, but I think it might be like Silent Hill's map where they can't really change it due to the license. What do you guys think?

Comments

  • I don't see why not. Haddonfield just needs things shifted around and certain loops to be sealed off. I can't see it being a huge issue since in the Halloween Films, you mostly just see one single location, and it's usually indoors somewhere, where Silent Hill's map is directly based off Midwitch of Silent Hill 1 so they couldn't do much to alter that one.

  • @BubbaMain64 said:

    To fix Haddonfield would mean that an entire revamp would be needed, but I think it might be like Silent Hill's map where they can't really change it due to the license. What do you guys think?

    Well, they changed Badham.

  • Shrink it a bit and make few of the most busted loops more mindgameable. If that doesn't fix it, we can go further with changes.

  • @BubbaMain64 said:

    To fix Haddonfield would mean that an entire revamp would be needed, but I think it might be like Silent Hill's map where they can't really change it due to the license. What do you guys think?

    Ya the licence probably has them by the balls with haddon.

    IMO the only way to rework had no fun is to just straight up delete it because of how badly designed it is.