Why only 1 crown spawning?

Maaan it's insane to find them. I see sooo many killers/survivors throwing the match just to find a crown.

It's crazy. I by myself had matches where I ran around the map 3 times and still couldn't find because it respawns somewhere else before I reach the spot it were.

Spawn in 3 crown to grab at the same time.

Comments

  • It was easy for me to find them, I'm currently just missing 2 on killer and like 4 on survivor.

    They are kinda hard to see but on corn maps make sure to look through the middle, on the game and haddonfield I never seen one but people say that there are

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    It was easy for me to find them, I'm currently just missing 2 on killer and like 4 on survivor.

    They are kinda hard to see but on corn maps make sure to look through the middle, on the game and haddonfield I never seen one but people say that there are

    It's just being lucky most if the time. You need to be at right spot at the right time without knowing where and when it spawns

  • Oh thank God I thought I was the only one running around and not seeing them.

    I've had games where I will die EGC because I had the mentality that if I don't find this crown, I'm not leaving.

  • there hard to find for some even harder to get out of the match with it.