Wasted Potential.
It's quite a shame that Hawken and BLR died. I remember when the Hawken servers were full (ahh good times). Evolve Stage 2 as well, though it has 500 players a day; pretty impossible to find a game.
It's quite a shame that Hawken and BLR died. I remember when the Hawken servers were full (ahh good times). Evolve Stage 2 as well, though it has 500 players a day; pretty impossible to find a game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wanna talk about wasted potential. Gotta bring up gigantic, I miss that game so much. They had to shut down the servers, I lost a lot of friends when they did that. Really interesting game and I wish it lasted longer.
I never played it, but I just did some glancing and PWE was involved so I'm assuming that's where it went wrong. The publishers now-a-days are so money hungry they ruin incredible games.
Yep, game couldn't get a big enough playerbase being that it was something unique in a market filled with MOBAs. PWE completely cut off the funding and let off the developers.
What a shame.
The death of Gigantic made me insanely sad. I actually played that game a ton, it's a shame it never caught on. I hope other less popular games that I play(like Darwin Project) don't go down that path.
Battleborn and Awesomenaute rest in spaghetti never forgeti
Nosgoth is the big sadness for me, great community, greatly missed.