How many Bloodpoints from lvl 5 to 10?

Just got the game like a week ago already addicted and not every killer from me is on lvl 10.

So how many Bloodpoints do you need for 1 Killer from lvl 5 to 10?

Comments

  • Bloodweb is procedurally generated, so the totals will vary based on what you get in your webs and how big a web is. It's taken me way more than 250k to get Ghost Face to level 15 for example.

    If you need tips on farming, the Ghastly Gateau is a great way to get BP quickly. It's bugged to have a personal 140% boost rather than a stackable gamewide 104% boost, so using some Gateaus as a killer is a great way rack up points quickly, plus if you're playing a killer you haven't leveled 10 to yet you can get some practice in as well. I average anywhere between 25k to almost 60k after a match. BBQ and Chili also helps, but it seems unlikely you'll have that unless you've gotten and have been leveling up Leatherface.

  • Since I was just looking for the answer to this myself and tested it out on a few killers and survivors, I will share my results.

    In answer to your specific question, it takes about 100k bloodpoints to go from level 5 to 10.


    Other info:

    • 60k from 1-5
    • 160k from 1-10
    • 280k from 1-15
  • @Lenox said:

    Since I was just looking for the answer to this myself and tested it out on a few killers and survivors, I will share my results.

    In answer to your specific question, it takes about 100k bloodpoints to go from level 5 to 10.

    Other info:

    • 60k from 1-5
    • 160k from 1-10
    • 280k from 1-15

    Thank... you?

    Even if youre a "bit" late i can tell you that i didnt know this until now.

    Forgot that i even posted this lol, all my killers are already lvl 40 and higher at this point. Thanks though!

  • @Nevr4GiveZeDevil said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1850520#Comment_1850520

    Thank... you?

    Even if youre a "bit" late i can tell you that i didnt know this until now.

    Forgot that i even posted this lol, all my killers are already lvl 40 and higher at this point. Thanks though!

    That's awesome. I hope to get there some day. I figured even if you know the information, maybe this will help someone in the future. I wasn't able to find this information on the Wiki.

  • @Lenox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1850731#Comment_1850731

    That's awesome. I hope to get there some day. I figured even if you know the information, maybe this will help someone in the future. I wasn't able to find this information on the Wiki.

    I tip my hat to you, one legend to another.

    Good luck my friend its going to be a very bumpy road with many problems.

    I can still use the info for my survivors though cause i recently started playing them.

    Good luck again.