Attempting Escape Right Before You Get Saved
This is only a minor nitpick, but as someone who has been religiously using We'll Make It since I started this game last year, this is quite irritating to me. I understand the fun behind trying to get that sweet 4% when there's no downside since the rescue is right in front of you, but since I don't get the unhook, my perk doesn't activate and I can't quickly heal you or anyone who might need it within the 90 seconds. With how popular Sloppy Butcher is and how stressed time can be during games, this can put the team in unsafe situations since I can't play field medic after the save.
This lost me a game today when I was denied a save when two gens were left against a Freddy with Sloppy. I was the only one not injured so going the unhook would allow me to heal everyone and get us back on track, but one 4% unhook later and I cant heal anyone quickly and the Freddy eventually snowballs when we're all one hit.
Plus I want my altruism points :(
Comments
I just run back and don't save them if somebody does that. lol
Im petty, if someone tries the kobe in my face i turn round go back to my gen and leave them hanging.