Pyramid Head Sounds Amazing
I'm a very aural person, and lean heavily on sound for games like this...and I just wanted to give major props to the sound department for their work on Pyramid Head. He is an absolute joy to play from a sound perspective, I feel impactful and dangerous just from his sound design. I wanted to give it a week to see if it was just "new killer syndrome" but even when I'm getting stomped by a coordinated squad and not having fun in a specific game, I'm still impressed by the sound. So seriously, wanted to give a huge thank you and well done to the people who designed the sounds for him, they're incredible.
Comments
It's very creepy when he's walking right past you without terror radius!
Agreed. It's definitely creepy hearing the knife scraping against the ground when I'm oblivious. I also love his growls heh.
Yup. Pyramid is awesome! <3
Yeah hes creepy his breathing gives me gossebumps, I really wish they did more of this for killers.