About new killer's problems
First, sorry about my bad English but I really have to tell my opinion.
I really liked playing DBD and I loved it.
BUT I've loved Dead by daylight until the new killer comes out.
I love her blue skin, broken joints, luxuriant hair, and the fact that the father who killed her isn't the killer.
When I saw the new killer, I was disappointed to DBD developers.
So far, DBD developers hasn't given a sexual objectification to female characters. ( Hag is stripped but does not feel sexual because she does not look human. )
I mean, why did you give her a sexual objectification? She looks almost like a corpse.
Her trailer, her body, her body-painting bandages ( If you were gonna put on a bandage, you should have done it like wraith), her lack back story unlike other killers , breast bouncing, her standing motion are terrible ideas.
I even thought DBD developers were different from those who designed the huntress, nurse, and hag.
Don't ask me why I didn't say anything about David. He's a fighter. His clothes are not out of character and doesn't have sex appeal. So don't mention it. But she's dead. Why is the mutilation murdered daughter wearing only a bandage ( even little )? You said she was a college student. Why didn't you put her in normal clothes? If you were gonna put a bandage on her, you should have put more bandages on her.
Well, there's a lot of people out here in the debate saying that it's crazy to see dead bodies sexually, and they're telling her she's sexy. It's ironic, isn't it? I've always thanked you for giving us a variety of back story and no sexual designs even they were female killer. But now, you are not. At least you need to modify her costumes and get rid of her breast bouncing ( Kate too ). Lastly, you will need to add more back stories to support her.
Because you're smart, I'm sure you understand. If she come to original server like this, I will be really angry and quit playing games with disappointed mind ( to DBD developers ). It's not a threat, it's a notification. You've done a great job so far, and I hope this time you can improve. I want you to go back to your original mind ( initial DBD ) , and don't lose it. I hope it's an opportunity for you to reflect on yourself.
Comments
For those who missed the memo, this is yet more targeted spam by the DbD Korean Twitter community. Please ignore it.