4 Year Event Items
I was wondering if the 4 year event items appear in the bloodweb, because I leveled up 10 times and only got cakes so far. Are they really only obtainable from chests or also from the bloodweb?
I was wondering if the 4 year event items appear in the bloodweb, because I leveled up 10 times and only got cakes so far. Are they really only obtainable from chests or also from the bloodweb?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Toader
They do spawn in the Bloodweb, but seem to be very rare to find. I think finding them in Chests is easier than in the Bloodweb.
Okay thanks! But I think it's rather strange that they are so rare.. because in the other event you got them in like every bloodweb.
That's true, they chose to make them rare for this one for some reason.