Whyyyyyy?

Does anyone knows when they will make new matcmaking? With this matcmaking getting crowns are impossible. Also killers are like robots they dont have emotions whyyyyy? At least nod your head please Mr. Killer please.

(Btw i write this with anger tbh if wrote this 2 hours before i would get ban :( )

Soo... FIX MATCMAKING BHVR please i love your game.

Comments

  • @1234512345 said:

    Does anyone knows when they will make new matcmaking? With this matcmaking getting crowns are impossible. Also killers are like robots they dont have emotions whyyyyy? At least nod your head please Mr. Killer please.

    (Btw i write this with anger tbh if wrote this 2 hours before i would get ban :( )

    Soo... FIX MATCMAKING BHVR please i love your game.

    Hey! I'm currently in a match with 1 Suicide on Hook. I let everyone take their crowns and because of the suicide, I let them go.

    I've been playing non-stop killer and I've been really nice this event. I get my 3 hooks, for my 3 BBQ stacks and farm Brutality, Hunting and Deviousness and let everyone escape.

    We're not all robots.

    Farm.PNG

    And I'm learning Portuguese and DBD is helping.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/165517/whyyyyyy

    Hey! I'm currently in a match with 1 Suicide on Hook. I let everyone take their crowns and because of the suicide, I let them go.

    I've been playing non-stop killer and I've been really nice this event. I get my 3 hooks, for my 3 BBQ stacks and farm Brutality, Hunting and Deviousness and let everyone escape.

    We're not all robots.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4Z6YZ5AKDQO9/farm-png.png

    And I'm learning Portuguese and DBD is helping.

    I am playing a lot of killer too i am also helping survivors. I am not saying killerrrrr help me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want little emotion they are playing like they are speedrunning this is what makes me sad :( Btw i dont know why i am sad for this probably because of bad teammates.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/165517/whyyyyyy

    Hey! I'm currently in a match with 1 Suicide on Hook. I let everyone take their crowns and because of the suicide, I let them go.

    I've been playing non-stop killer and I've been really nice this event. I get my 3 hooks, for my 3 BBQ stacks and farm Brutality, Hunting and Deviousness and let everyone escape.

    We're not all robots.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4Z6YZ5AKDQO9/farm-png.png

    And I'm learning Portuguese and DBD is helping.

    why not get your 4th bbq stack?

  • @1234512345 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1385681#Comment_1385681

    I am playing a lot of killer too i am also helping survivors. I am not saying killerrrrr help me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want little emotion they are playing like they are speedrunning this is what makes me sad :( Btw i dont know why i am sad for this probably because of bad teammates.

    Well... because of how the game plays right now, you kinda have to speed run to get next hooks... that or camp.

  • @LastShoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1385790#Comment_1385790

    Well... because of how the game plays right now, you kinda have to speed run to get next hooks... that or camp.

    Sorry i meant wrong. ı mean i am last survivor and killer sees me i just nod my hand he attacks faster than light. I am feeling bad for them that is why i am sad :(. They are taking game too seriously it is unhealty for them i was like them one year ago. When i played nurse everytime i missed a blink i was like arrrrrrrrrrrggggg and punching table and crying :( F for dumb me. That is why i am sad. They are like me too probably :( i hope they will learn one day like me.

  • @1234512345 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1385816#Comment_1385816

    Sorry i meant wrong. ı mean i am last survivor and killer sees me i just nod my hand he attacks faster than light. I am feeling bad for them that is why i am sad :(. They are taking game too seriously it is unhealty for them i was like them one year ago. When i played nurse everytime i missed a blink i was like arrrrrrrrrrrggggg and punching table and crying :( F for dumb me. That is why i am sad. They are like me too probably :( i hope they will learn one day like me.

    Well, then i understand you...