An idea I had for Keys
Getting denied 2 or 3 kills in an else won game, because someone had a key (or found one), feels really bad. (same goes for (tunnel) Moris. I don't like them either. ) But what do against it?
I had this idea:
Keys are personal. They only open the hatch for you and it closes right after. No EGC starts.
To get more people out, you'll need an ultra rare add-on wich opens the hatch for the default 30s. If the Killer closes the hatch, EGC starts. This add-on is lost when openening the hatch.
This would at least make it impossible for multiple people to get out if one person found a key.
Comments
I said if you FOUND a key in the match. Some swf have one guy with plunderers to get a key in the match (to avoid tunneling or Franklin's). I don't know how to fix keys in general but this adjustment would at least require 3 keys for 3 people at one Gen left to get out.
I like that idea especially except for the add on bit i would prefer if they move the key out of the bloodweb and just make them chest only as i do see mori perhaps moving to being built in for killers but in a similar manner to PH mini mori so that would be a fair balance on the two most broken aspect of the game.
I think you should still get them in your web but I also like the idea to make keys "in-match only".
I like the ideas for Moris. We would need another ultra rare offering for that one achievement though.