How many items in Ur Bloodweb ?
Hi everyone question for anyone who has spent bloodpoints can you say how much and how many event items you got ? I’m currently sitting on 700k and I normaly wait till a mill then spend in one sitting ,but with events I make exceptions but I’ve been hearing the cakes and items are broken; so I would appreciate seeing how many items people have before I spend anything
Comments
Got Yui from P3-1 to P3-50 for 3 Medkits, 6 Flashlights and 25 Cakes.
@Aven_Fallen :/ im Not happy with that lol i supose a lot of cakes but they don’t even work atm -_- what about normal items are you still geting them or have they disappeared ? Ty for reply :)
I've been leveling my Claudette to get the items. In 2 days i only got 14 of the items. And I mean 14 event items in total, not just 14 medkits or 14 flashlights.
@Kellie thank you :) hmm how much your roughly spent about a mill ?
Yes, other stuff as normal.
I am quite happy, because last year, the Cakes were really rare for Survivors.
And when they are working, there will be more BPs aka more Bloodwebs aka more Event Items.
I've been through at least a dozen webs with my main survivor, and I've gotten one flashlight, one med-kit, and close to 30 cakes. The items are weirdly rare.
over 2 mil blood points, I haven't seen a single item. I stopped counting at 25 bloodwebs (this is at level 50). They really need to change the rarity.
1.6 mil and I got 37 cakes 2 flashlights and one Med kit :/
This is the result of spendiing over a million on p3 lvl 50 cheril
last year I managed to get easily 50 party starters on nea
Lucky you. I did the same (P3 lvl 50 and a bit more than 1 mil) and I got 3 medkits, 0 flashlights and 29 gateaus. Rarity is insane this time around, if you ask me.
I've spent about a million BP on my Dwight and have gotten 25 cakes, 2 medkits, and 2 flashlights. The medkits and flashlights are extremely rare.
About a million.