PS4 - Instantly being sacrificed after getting hooked for the second time

(FOLLOWING THE TEMPLATE)

Step 1 : Start game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : Get hooked once and escape or get rescued

Step 4 : Get hooked for the second time (This is what triggers the bug)

Step 5 : Instantly get sacrificed

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • I played as Claudette
  • Perks played.... Self-Care, Empathy, Botany Knowledge, Deja Vu
  • This happens on every map that I play.
  • The bug happens every single time I play.

I do not have any video or photographic footage of this bug.

Comments

  • And you're not reaching struggle phase on your first hook?

  • I think this got posted 3 times. Lol

  • @blue4zion said:

    And you're not reaching struggle phase on your first hook?

    Sometimes I reach struggle phase on the first hook, most times I don't. It happens no matter what.

  • I feel like there is a good chance this is a latency issue or you're just not reacting fast enough. How is your connection speed? Do you lag often? When you're on second hook are you the only one left alive when this happens? If you are the last survivor alive and get hooked, regardless of if you've been hooked before you'll be immediately sacrificed. I would recommend making a twitter/youtube to actually record this happening and post it so people can help you resolve this issue better.

  • @MementoMoriAmare said:

    I feel like there is a good chance this is a latency issue or you're just not reacting fast enough. How is your connection speed? Do you lag often? When you're on second hook are you the only one left alive when this happens? If you are the last survivor alive and get hooked, regardless of if you've been hooked before you'll be immediately sacrificed. I would recommend making a twitter/youtube to actually record this happening and post it so people can help you resolve this issue better.

    Hey there. This issue randomly stopped today after two matches. It may have been weird latency. Thanks for the response.

  • It happened to me as well a couple of times but I'm playing on PC