Sad, Licensed characters can't get crowns. -n-
I really wanted to main Cheryl lol, but then the crown came up, I know its a pretty dumb cosmetic but in a while its going to become rare and you'll be happy that you have it. I just wish the licensed characters could get the halo as well, at least that would give the licensed mains more of a reason to get the halo then just for extra bloodpoints. But we obviously all know they wont be getting the crown no matter how much people want them to
Comments
I just found that out because I escaped with Lori and went to look for the cosmetic and it wasn't there ๐... At least now I know though. lol
I haven't even been trying tfor the cosmetic because I dislike it so much, so I'm using whoever I want including Licensed Survivors.
Not only that but as soon as I DO grab the Crown I know I'm not getting out of the Trial alive. lol
Yeah I don't understand that myself. There are A LOT of licensed characters in DBD, and creating a cosmetic that can't be used with just makes no sense. I'd rather have items that can be obtained to increase blood points then a cosmetic I won't be able to use.
I don't think the crowns will be rare. They will probably exclusive for now but in the future they probably we be added to future rifts or available in shop. I assume like 6months from now.