Hidden Cypher on Midwich?

Screenshot_20200625-005901_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20200625-012337_Twitter.jpg

King took this screen shot, Paulie enhanced it. It looks like a cypher to me. Anyone good at stuff like this?

Comments

  • No but that is interesting.

  • I broke the code, if you reassemble the letters it reads out "Pretty good job so far". Must be a reference to the anniversary event. All jokes aside the top portion might be Old God, Old King or Gold God Old King. Could be a hint to something, probably nothing.

  • @Mozzie said:

    I broke the code, if you reassemble the letters it reads out "Pretty good job so far". Must be a reference to the anniversary event. All jokes aside the top portion might be Old God, Old King or Gold God Old King. Could be a hint to something, probably nothing.

    Presumably its a hint on where the golden tool box is. Paulie is mentioned on the left and theres a toolbox in the middle

  • I'm not sure about this but there is an easter egg in midwich. I don't know all the steps exactly, but it involves the clocktower. Doing certain generators in a certain order will open it up revealing an artifact from the silent hill games. I don't remember what it's called, but it's pretty interesting. You can't collect it, but there is a chest with random loot in there.

  • isnt King just trolling?

  • @Mew said:

    isnt King just trolling?

    🤷‍♂️