devotion rewards

maybe just every time you hit devotion you get a new currency that allows you to buy exclusive cosmetics in the store just as a small bonus for long time players

Comments

  • They said they have no plans for devotion awards so I wouldn't expect even that.

  • and they said that they dnt want any exclusives in game anymore

  • In case you can’t read between the lines, the devs don’t care about how long you’ve been playing the game.

  • I want a gold star :)

  • I would be happy if the Bloodweb Cap would increase with each Level of Devotion. Like 100k more BPs per Devotion Level. So someone with Devotion 10 would be able to save up to 2 Million BPs.

    Just something nice and small.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I would be happy if the Bloodweb Cap would increase with each Level of Devotion. Like 100k more BPs per Devotion Level. So someone with Devotion 10 would be able to save up to 2 Million BPs.

    Just something nice and small.

    Yes <3