What classic monster would you like to become a killer?

Picture the classic Universal monsters as killers!

Comments

  • I want creature from the black lagoon, but that isn't here. Dracula or nosferatu are cool though.

  • I think that the mummy sounds like it could have a potentially wicked looking MORI xD

    Cosmetics could also be interesting o.o

    not sure what basic weapon or special ability would look like though...

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    I want creature from the black lagoon, but that isn't here. Dracula or nosferatu are cool though.

    You know, I almost put that as an option, but I've never seen it. I'll add it if I can edit my poll :)

  • @Kotoura_san94 said:

    I think that the mummy sounds like it could have a potentially wicked looking MORI xD

    Cosmetics could also be interesting o.o

    not sure what basic weapon or special ability would look like though...

    The mummy would be awesome! Maybe sandstorm, survivor blindness to killer, or something... Yeah kinda hard to figure this one out.

  • The monster had failed to get revenge for his loved one, but the entity has other plans for him...

  • No votes for the Invisble Man? Ya'll straight capping


    On a serious note though, it was a hard choice between Dracula and the Werewolf. I almost don't want the Werewolf to come in though, at least until we see Pennywise because I've always had this cool idea in my head that Pennywise's M1 would be his normal white gloved hand transforming into a werewolf claw during the lunge animation (like he does in the movie)

    Click to view the GIF


    Also I just think Dracula would be easier to model and animate than a Werewolf, plus there's a lot more ability variety you could do for Dracula as well. Some variation of Superhuman speed, turning into a cloud of mist / darkness, Shapeshifting into a bat for a brief duration, Superhuman Strength, Hypnotism, there's a lot that could go in there

    @MusicNerd_TC said:

    I want creature from the black lagoon, but that isn't here. Dracula or nosferatu are cool though.

    oooooooo I never thought about that. Close second or third pick right there

  • Considering the Moon actually has a part in all the maps. A Lycan would be interesting, perks involving the moon verses perks involving the thickness of the fog. Both survivor and the killer somewhat "cancelling" each other's add-on depending what they bring along with items. Lycan's mori would be wicked, if it made the moon a Blood Moon which then would have the lycan were-out in a blood rage.

  • Werewolf because

    Invisible Man = Wraith

    Dracula = The Oni

    Mummy = The Plague

    And Frankenstein's Monster = Hillbilly or The Doctor cause u know Electricity

  • @Nevr4GiveZeDevil said:

    Werewolf because

    Invisible Man = Wraith

    Dracula = The Oni

    Mummy = The Plague

    And Frankenstein's Monster = Hillbilly or The Doctor cause u know Electricity

    Werewolf = Demo xD. Both scream alot

  • Oh crap yeah ur right, the important thing is they dont come out when the sun shines too.