Event Items

Idk if this is a bug but I main Meg as my survivor. She’s P3 level 50 and been like that for a while. I’m only getting like 1 to 2 cake offerings each bloodweb but the even flashlights and Medkits aren’t showing up. They show up in all my other survivors except Meg. How am I supposed to stock up on them if I can’t get them?

Comments

  • It isn't a bug from what I'm aware, although I've also struggled finding these items. Got Yui and Cheryl up to lvl 40 and I got about 15 gâteaus and 1 anniversary med kit.

  • @Cheers said:

    It isn't a bug from what I'm aware, although I've also struggled finding these items. Got Yui and Cheryl up to lvl 40 and I got about 15 gâteaus and 1 anniversary med kit.

    My Meg is P3 level 50. I've gone through literally 50 levels and only get the cake on her. Any other survivor though i can get at least 1 anniversary flashlight or medkit to appear on at least every other level. It has to be a bug with my character.

  • @Cheers said:

    It isn't a bug from what I'm aware, although I've also struggled finding these items. Got Yui and Cheryl up to lvl 40 and I got about 15 gâteaus and 1 anniversary med kit.

    My Meg is P3 level 50. I've gone through literally 50 levels on the bloodweb. Only cakes. Has to be a bug

  • Used around 700k bloodpoints, got 1 medkit and 1 flashlight

    They're stupid rare

  • @chase131119 said:

    Used around 700k bloodpoints, got 1 medkit and 1 flashlight

    They're stupid rare

    But you spent less points than I did and actually got some. I only own 2 of each on my main and that's literally cause I got them from chests. Plus they are pretty common on literally every other survivor in the game for me. I have like 10 total on each of those and it only took a few levels to get them. I feel like it's the Devs way of making me play other survivors cause it literally makes no sense and can't say its based on rarity if its common on the others.

  • I'm getting cakes every bloodweb but barely any items. Even chests in matches rarely have them when other events it will only be event items in chests. On my Meg (haven't prestiged her) I have 24 cake offerings because I'm getting 2-3 every web, I only have 1 medkit and 5 flashlights - 2 of those were found in chests. My Zarina is p3 50 and I have only 6 cakes and 2 medkits - she has only had 1 cake per bloodweb. Pretty disappointing. 😕

  • All my points have been going into Huntress lately, so I haven't really gotten much from the event aside from the occasional chest.

  • It's just disappointing cause I lost all my Year 3 items on Meg (was P2 for so long and decided to get the bloody head cause it's the best head cosmetic for her) and i really like the Year 4 items. I literally healed myself 99% so i could celebrate the even with my teammates and the killer at the gate with the confetti. They are so worth grinding for but not if the game won't give them to me.