Absolutely nothing as far as anyone knows. I personally theorize that they use it to weigh against any reports that come that person's way, but I don't know for sure. I also vaguely remember back when the feature was implemented they had ideas for how you could earn things for being props-ed enough, but they never implemented anything like it.
I do wish they'd at least tell the person who got thumbs-up-ed that they did, it'd be a nice little boost to them.
Absolutely nothing as far as anyone knows. I personally theorize that they use it to weigh against any reports that come that person's way, but I don't know for sure. I also vaguely remember back when the feature was implemented they had ideas for how you could earn things for being props-ed enough, but they never implemented anything like it.
I do wish they'd at least tell the person who got thumbs-up-ed that they did, it'd be a nice little boost to them.
^ This, I also wished it let the person know they were given a thumbs up. I have messages on PS4 turned off; I'd like another way to say "thank you" or "gg" after a match.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It does nothing from what I remember. It's just there. :/
Absolutely nothing as far as anyone knows. I personally theorize that they use it to weigh against any reports that come that person's way, but I don't know for sure. I also vaguely remember back when the feature was implemented they had ideas for how you could earn things for being props-ed enough, but they never implemented anything like it.
I do wish they'd at least tell the person who got thumbs-up-ed that they did, it'd be a nice little boost to them.
^ This, I also wished it let the person know they were given a thumbs up. I have messages on PS4 turned off; I'd like another way to say "thank you" or "gg" after a match.