Am I Missing Something?

Forgive me if this has already been stated but this event* is weak beyond words. Interact with a podium for 2 secs in a match and escape and you get a useless halo. Wow. Well, not exactly useless. You can use it to be killed easier. And we're using offerings that are very different than Bloody Party Streamers in that they offer a whopping 4% more bps... but they're broken. The community overwhelmingly prefers double blood points but nah. Oh and 'special' items that are the same as regular items but they make you more visible to the killer... Who in the world thinks this is a good event?

Comments

  • I'm kind of liking the event. Any event that takes place in this game is special for me. I'm new to the game, but I love it so far. I will admit it is a little strange event. What would you have wanted in the event instead? Just curious.

  • First of all, Halos are a free cosmetic that to me look pretty cool. No one is forcing you to use them, and as someone who gets into chases pretty frequently, I say I'll run it on Claudette myself.

    Second up, the cakes are bugged and are being fixed. Most people preferred cakes last year over double bp, and I'd assume it would be the same this year if it wasn't for them having an issue.

    Finally, the special items are the same as more expensive variants (I believe rare variants) but are easier to see due to their cheaper cost.

  • Anything that gives me something useful and in a creative, fun way would be better than this. That's what I expect in a 'special event'. Halos are a cosmetic and a bad one at that. And there's nothing creative. Go touch a moving thing to get the free thing. If you enjoy this event, awesome. I'm happy for you. For me, even just simple double bloodpoints would have been better since it's at least something useful.