Bugged??
Are the crowns bugged for killer? Got the survivor ones right away played hag was sparkly when the game was over and nothing, same with Doc
Are the crowns bugged for killer? Got the survivor ones right away played hag was sparkly when the game was over and nothing, same with Doc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It seems like it's a person by person thing. I've had no issues with the crowns on survivor or killer side but other people have had problems with one, the other or both. I'd file a report.
Thanks I'm going to try hag again 1 more time see if I get it if not I'll file a report