Those do stack afaik
@Booper_Of_Snoot said:I thought I was the only one who had them still
@Booper_Of_Snoot said:
I thought I was the only one who had them still
I kept only one just in case xD
I still have like 30 on my Doctor and I'm stocking up on the new ones on him as well. It's now my fanon belief Doctor a is cake addict.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Those do stack afaik
I kept only one just in case xD
I still have like 30 on my Doctor and I'm stocking up on the new ones on him as well. It's now my fanon belief Doctor a is cake addict.