Another problem from patch I haven't seen mentioned.
I noticed what seemed like an increase in perkless players. Until noticing something has to be up with this when I noticed MYSELF was apparently perkless in now 3 games. Not consecutive but random over the last few days. Not ACTUALLY perkless but the end game screen claiming this.
This shouldn't be a problem but it is. Why? Because I just wanted to test of the Gatue crap was fixed or not. Since it shows me as having no perks or offering I think its as if I never brought the offering to begin with. No 140% bugged amount...NOTHING.
So this is a bug and if you brought a point boosting offering it will void it. the only good news is it seems to just GIVE it back to me.
Comments
Afaik this is a known bug. For killers it even shows them having a different power lol.
It seems like two different bugs. I only saw the one you mentioned once. I can't remember what killer it was but it either claimed they were the Huntress or they were the Huntress and it claimed they were someone else.
It happens if you change the character in the lobby
This has been mentioned a lot.
Yes I actually realized that too. I don't think I did this last time though.