event login rewards

so apparently i should have gotten the death slingers gold hat from logging in between the 23 - 25 but i have not got it yet will it be tomorrow or is this another bug to add to the list?

Comments

  • Have you checked it in the Head-Cosmetics for Deathslinger? You wont get an ingame notification.

    I got mine just fine.

  • Why do you even bother? Hey, we got fancy loading screens, didn't we?

  • Just wait a month or two and theyll give them out to everyone. If not it's just another exclusive that theyve specifically said they want to avoid.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Have you checked it in the Head-Cosmetics for Deathslinger? You wont get an ingame notification.

    I got mine just fine.

    i have and i don't have it

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Have you checked it in the Head-Cosmetics for Deathslinger? You wont get an ingame notification.

    I got mine just fine.

    nvm i found it i was just expecting it to be event rarity not uncommon