I love the black and gold theme of this event!

I feel like the Entity is 'in character' with her birthday colour choices.

Also loving my Cheryl 'starting over' gold and black outfit. Now that I'm done with crowns, I feel so full of celebration with this outfit choice. ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‰

Comments

  • I miss Silent Hill theme ๐Ÿ˜”

  • Honestly I adore the event loading screen. The colour scheme and layout is just so much better than the base one. Hopefully they keep the layout, maybe change the colours back to either white and black or red and black

  • I live in New Orleans and black and gold is one of our cities colors schemes due to the New Orleans Saints team. I love the black and gold too

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    I live in New Orleans and black and gold is one of our cities colors schemes due to the New Orleans Saints team. I love the black and gold too

    Don't forget your saintly halo/crown. Much N.O. ๐Ÿ’˜ love.