This Or That: Father Campbell’s Chapel or Family Residence?

Welcome to this or that, today we are going to be doing a map version.

so, father Campbell’s chapel or family residence? (No arguing please)

Comments

  • Family residence. The main building in Chapel is a horrible pain that I still cannot wrap my head around in the heat of the moment.

  • I like chapel, it's like crotus penn but much less stupid.

    Family residence is bad, sanctum less bad, both awful with blendettes

  • Father Campbell’s Chapel. It feels more diverse and balanced than Family Residence, although aestetically it is inferior.

  • Chapel is one of the most balanced maps in the game. Family residence is just a meh map overall. I and many others still have no idea how to correctly run those jungle gyms, they're a mess. Both score a lot of points for aesthetic though. Chapel for the Circus themes and family residence for its dark and cool lighting