The ability to see how many bloodpoints you've earned mid-match.
I think it would be a cool little feature which is easy to implement if you could press the escape key and it would show you how much BP you have earned so far.
I think it would be a cool little feature which is easy to implement if you could press the escape key and it would show you how much BP you have earned so far.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can already see that on the side of the screen every time you perform a score event.
There is a circle the fills up to max, which 8000 in total. You can do simple head calculations from that with other bonuses you have applied.
Make it happen, Behaviour!
Or Rift challenges.
Yes to this. The amount of times I've left a trial and I had 1 left of my objective because I miscounted. It'd be a handy feature to have.
Sometimes I forget how many points I have, and it doesn't say the exact amount.