In the meantime...

while everyone is at each others throats, what are some good cosmetic ideas for The Spirit? I know this is cliche, but I'd love to see a school girl cosmetic ❤️

Comments

  • TheBean said:

    A bikini

    Shes practically in one, but okay. Lol.
  • A kimono would be cool I think.
  • I'm personally waiting for 2 sets, and hope they would be unlockable with shards x)

    A Kuchisake-onna set.

    And an Oiwa set.

    Both fit perfectly has it basically is the ancestors of the Spirit.

    Both would be terrifying.

    Google both names if you don't know them.

    I can already see a scratched japanese funeral dress and kimono as outfits ^^

  • A kimono would be cool I think.
    Oooh yes! Geisha aesthetic ❤️
  • Giche said:

    I'm personally waiting for 2 sets, and hope they would be unlockable with shards x)

    A Kuchisake-onna set.

    And an Oiwa set.

    Both fit perfectly has it basically is the ancestors of the Spirit.

    Both would be terrifying.

    Google both names if you don't know them.

    I can already see a scratched japanese funeral dress and kimono as outfits ^^

    Nice! I wonder if they'd consider those licensed though. They'd probably have to make knock-offs 
  • @Michiko said:
    Nice! I wonder if they'd consider those licensed though. They'd probably have to make knock-offs 

    I really don't think so, as Kuchisake is basically a myth/urban legend.

    And Oiwa is coming from "Yotsuya Kaidan", a Kabuki play writed in 1825.

    Should be good ahah.

  • Cosmetics for the spirit are as pointles as cosmetics for the clown :wink:

  • I have a pic of her new ones if you want it it’s her in a kimono and traditional hair style and her other ones are her with different markings
  • Bride of Frankenstein hair + dress.
  • Master said:

    Cosmetics for the spirit are as pointles as cosmetics for the clown :wink:

    So why comment? Lol
  • I have a pic of her new ones if you want it it’s her in a kimono and traditional hair style and her other ones are her with different markings
    :O omg yes I would LOVEEEE to see that.