Cheryl skirt recolors
Would love some skirt recolors. I'm not a huge fan of green, especially with the shirt choices they gave us. I know it's her actual SH3 outfit, I'd still like a black or a blue denim skirt, maybe red.
Would love some skirt recolors. I'm not a huge fan of green, especially with the shirt choices they gave us. I know it's her actual SH3 outfit, I'd still like a black or a blue denim skirt, maybe red.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, like, I love some of the shirts, but the color of them/the arm bands clash so horribly with the green imo that I just can't buy them.