Crowns not unlocking
So far I've finished the game with all the killers and have earned the crowns but for some reason they're not unlocking for the plague spirit or oni. Its gotta be a bug
So far I've finished the game with all the killers and have earned the crowns but for some reason they're not unlocking for the plague spirit or oni. Its gotta be a bug
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been having the same thing happen with Dwight and Meg
just took another game. idk why it didnt register but i ended up getting them. Ive finished killer, now time to sweat it out for the survivors tomorrow. not too excited bc i hear the killer community is full blown toxic mode right now
Trust me when I say so is the survivor side right now(People are insulting me for getting 4 BBQ stacks then letting them leave so they can get their halos).
I actually had a very nice Ghostface let me escape last night! Some people are still very nice.
tis the way of the events i guess. I pretty much ran through my collection of moris all day with a little sprinkle of motherdaughter ring/ amulet combo lol also noed. Was fun
Of course. If people can be dicks in this game, they will be dicks.
My games were mostly fine so far. But also have seen quite a lot of Ebony Moris in Streams.
ive been letting the last person escape through hatch every time though. if someones gonna get a crown against me im making sure its only 1 person lol
Most of my games yesterday I 'let' everyone escape (I'm not good at most killers 😥).
I don't let anyone escape on purpose. If they get hatch or speedrun the gate, fair play. But otherwise, no mercy >:^(