Any reasons why we didn't get double BP?
Title says it, I really wanted to farm as much as possible and faster just to get all my stuff back.
Title says it, I really wanted to farm as much as possible and faster just to get all my stuff back.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
except they're bugged until further notice so
You're lucky I'm on PS4 also but haven't been getting any bonus bloodpoints no matter how many ghateus get used
Man, I hope they fix this quick. Guess I'll sit on mine until they do.
Maybe on ps4, but on pc the gateau just works for yourself.
Instead of being 104% for everyone currently it's a 140% for yourself.
The cakes will give crazy BPs, when they work. So stock up buddy boy!
That is what I'm currently doing, I have around 40 right now, waiting for them to be fixed.