Is anyone else experiencing this on the forums?

Sometimes when I comment on threads and I get a reply back, I don’t seem to get a notification. Is anyone else experiencing it and is it something that can be fixed?

Comments

  • Maybe few times they are just not taging you in reply or not quote your posts, that can be reason.

  • Maybe few times they are just not taging you in reply or not quote your posts, that can be reason.

    They do, though. I’ve revisited some recent posts that I’ve commented on and I’ve seen people reply to me with comments that I hadn’t been notified with.
  • Happens to me all the time
  • Yeah, I have the same problem. I'm very active and don't get half of the notifications from people answering me.
    Sometimes I see I days later, but just out of sheer luck.
  • I think it has to do with how people are quoting. Seems like the quote aspect of this forum is a little quirky. I think people modify the comment with the quoting and mess it up.

  • I do sometimes @PinkEricka I assume the spaghetti code made it's way to the forum or a giant conspiracy from the Highly active Killer Mains who hate my guts!